Christmas and New Year Office Opening
Published: 2nd December 2020
The offices of KGW Family Law will be closed for the Christmas break from 1pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020 until 9am on Monday 4th January 2021. If you have urgent enquiry during the intervening period you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone at KGW Family Law would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas.
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Christmas and New Year Office Opening
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon