Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
Published: 24th February 2016
Karin Walker is a trustee of Guildford Shakespeare Company who celebrate their 10th anniversary in 2016. Karin was delighted to attend the launch party for this special year at the Guildhall in Guildford with the other trustees on 11th January 2016.
KGW Family Law are proud sponsors of two of this year's productions, A Winter's Tale and A Comedy of Errors - not to be missed!
- Narcissism books receive positive comments
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- coming soon