An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
Published: 24th November 2020
An opportunity for family practitioners to win back the cost of the place at our upcoming webinar.
If you're a Twitter user, head over to @bathpublishing and see their offer for a chance to get your money back on webinar bookings for this book launch on 8 December.
Webinar + free book! Join @KarinKGW and @MckennaSupriya to learn how to manage narcissistic clients in your family cases. Get your money back! Book then retweet for the chance to get your delegate fee back - 3 places to win #narcissism #familylaw https://t.co/C9bY9Vcr2s pic.twitter.com/8gaB8z8gGn— Bath Publishing (@bathpublishing) November 13, 2020
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Christmas and New Year Office Opening
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon