KGW Divorce Online
Published: 10th March 2016
KGW Family Law launch a new online divorce service. Separating couples who wish to take advantage of this cost effective online service can do so via our website.
The service is aimed at those people who wish to proceed with an undefended divorce - in particular if they have been engaged in the process of mediation and wish to finalise matters with legal assistance but minimal expense.
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- KGW lawyers spread their wings
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon