KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
Published: 6th January 2020
A big thank you to friends, clients and professionals alike who kindly attended our 8th anniversary drinks reception last Friday at our offices. It was lovely to see so many people attend, ahead of the mass return to work today!
As well as marking being eight years since KGW Family Law started, we also drew attention to a new initiative called The Certainty Project. In conjunction with Julian Bremner (Rayden Solicitors) and Margaret Kelly (Ketley Miller Joels), The Certainty Project aims to improve for clients their experience of using divorce lawyers, by choosing professionals who will champion client service, satisfaction and above all, bring certainty to the divorce process.
We look forward to sharing more details about The Certainty Project in the weeks and months to come.
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- KGW lawyers spread their wings
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon