KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
Published: 16th September 2019
An evening of art, wine and music.
KGW Law has been associated with the Society of Women Artists (SWA) for three years. In particular, supporting young female artists, with its sponsorship of the Karin Walker Young Artist Award.
To help raise the profile further of young female artists, there is an evening to celebrate and support emerging artistic talent on Tuesday September 24th at the Mall Galleries, London SW1. There will be sketching, music and wine. Over 400 artworks by outstanding professional artists will be available to view (and to purchase with special discounts available on the evening). Further entertainment will be provided by The Tallis Trio, a talented ensemble of woodwind players with a repertoire that varies from Tallis to Lennon McCartney.
Further details about the evening, including how to book, are on the dedicated Eventbrite page.
About the SWA
The SWA have always been aware of the need to encourage and nurture young artists and with the news that many schools need extra funds to run creditable Art Departments it is making our job more difficult to attract these youngsters into another stage of their education and development in the professional art world. For many years we have been offering 18 to 35 year olds special submission rates to our annual Open Exhibitions together with special ‘Young Artist Awards’. Karin Walker of KGW Law, Woking has for the last two years generously donated £1000 to a Young Artist. The Mall Galleries, London where we stage our exhibitions contribute greatly through exhibitions and workshops in Art for Youth projects as do some of the other societies. This helps tremendously to keep some kind of consistency in the push to establish a good future for the SWA with new young members. You can find out more on the SWA website
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Christmas and New Year Office Opening
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon