Planning your wedding
Published: 19th November 2013
KGW Family Law was established in January 2012 by Karin Walker, a Solicitor, Mediator, Collaborative Lawyer and Arbitrator with over 25 years experience in the area of family law and recognised as a leader in her field of expertise.
The team at KGW Family Law seek to assist separating couples achieve resolution of all issues between them through constructive communication, thereby minimising cost and emotional distress.
We are also able to advise on and prepare Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements assisting couples who wish to protect any pre-acquired wealth on marriage, and regulate by agreement what might happen were they to separate. This can be particularly beneficial in the following circumstances:-
1. Where a couple have each accrued assets (perhaps via inheritance) in their own right prior to the marriage.
2. Where the parents of one or both have provided capital perhaps to facilitate the purchase of the matrimonial home.
3. Where it is a second marriage for one or both and a settlement from a previous marriage has been received.
4. Where there are children from a previous marriage whose accommodation and financial security require protection.
For further information contact Karin Walker on 01483 375788 or email@example.com
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- KGW lawyers spread their wings
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon