PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
Published: 29th January 2021
PODCAST: 'Introducing narcissism in divorce.' Karin Walker and her co-author, Dr Supriya McKenna, discuss what inspired them to write their books about divorcing a #narcissistic personality type. These ground-breaking books were written to educate family lawyers about narcissistic personalities and to help the spouse of the narcissist to prepare for the fallout.
- Narcissism books receive positive comments
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- coming soon