Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
Published: 10th January 2018
As part of a series of Resolution learning resources, Karin Walker and Susan Kingston from Withers Worldwide teamed up to deliver a Resolution training podcast about the different methods available to resolve family disputes. The podcast discusses:
- Kitchen table
- Round table lawyer-led negotiation
To listen to the podcast and download accompanying slides, click:
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- KGW lawyers spread their wings
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon