Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
Published: 24th March 2020
Following government guidance received on 23rd March 2020 KGW Family Law are working remotely until further notice.
I would like to reassure all our clients that we shall endeavour to continue to provide our clients with the highest level of service in these unprecedented times.
The main office telephone number will divert to my mobile – if your call is for another of our solicitors I shall ensure that your call is returned as soon as possible. Alternatively please e-mail the individual whom you wish to contact.
If you need to pay an invoice by credit card please call 01483 375788 for payment to be made.
We are able to offer client meetings, mediation and arbitration via Zoom.
If you are a new client please call 01483 375788 and I can discuss with you how we can best meet your requirements.
Finally I would urge everyone to maintain social distancing in the hope that these rather surreal circumstances can be brought to a swift conclusion with as little loss of life as can be achieved.
Karin Walker, KGW Family Law
- Narcissism books receive positive comments
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- coming soon