KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
Published: 20th November 2017
KGW Family Law has been selected to be short-listed as 'Family Law Regional Firm of the Year - South' at the upcoming awards, organised by Jordan Publishing.
The firm had to demonstrate it provides outstanding quality of legal service for its clients and has displayed high levels of teamwork within the firm itself, and with external lawyers and/or other professionals. The criteria by which the judging panel made their decision was based upon:
Quality of legal services offered
Recent reported cases in which the firm has acted
Pro bono initiatives/services benefiting the local community
Range of expertise within the firm
Training and career progression of employees
Karin Walker said about the achievement. "External recognition is always appreciated and the Jordan Publishing Awards are very well respected in family law circles. We're lucky at KGW Law to have a really 'tight' and established team. With Joanna and Matthew, my fellow partners, we share the same ethos of helping couples separate in as positive a way as possible, particularly when children are involved and continued positive parenting remains a joint aim."
The awards are held in London on Wednesday 29 November.
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- KGW lawyers spread their wings
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon