KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
Published: 9th November 2018
KGW Family Law is committed to providing sponsorship where it can really make a difference. This year we provided a cheque in the sum of £1000 to Eleanor Johnson, the winner of the Society of Women Artist’s Young Artist award, for her painting – ‘Woman’. The award was presented by HRH the Duchess of Kent, shown discussing the winning painting with Karin Walker who was present at the ceremony at the Mall Gallery London on 26th September 2018.
For more details about the Society of Woment Artists click here.
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- KGW lawyers spread their wings
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon