Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
Published: 30th November 2018
KGW Family Law is delighted to announce that Simon Clark MCIArb is now able to conduct Arbitrations on issues relating to children alongside Karin Walker MCIArb who qualified as a financial Arbitrator in 2012 and in children work in 2016.
KGW Family Law believe that Arbitration is, in most cases (except in children work where there is an international element or a safeguarding issue,) now the route preferred by practitioners at the forefront of family law work over the traditional court process. A bespoke, time efficient and cost effective service, Arbitration is just as suitable for cases where resources are tight as it is for the ‘big money’ cases. A decision can be made on paper or via a court hearing on a date to suit the parties in premises which are comfortable and, most importantly, private. Despite there being a fee for the services of the arbitrator, the overall cost of the process will be sufficiently less than if the same case were dealt with through the court system, not least because it will be resolved so much more quickly. This in turn enables people to get on with the rest of their lives rather than being locked in litigation.
With Christmas approaching, issues relating to ‘Christmas contact’ do not have a hope of being resolved by the court in advance of the break, but a determination via Arbitration might be what is needed to ensure a Merry Christmas for the family, and thereafter a much happier New Year.
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Christmas and New Year Office Opening
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon