Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
Published: 25th November 2020
During “lockdown” Karin Walker has co-authored alongside Dr Supriya McKenna two books entitled “Narcissism and Family Law – A Practitioner’s Guide” and “Divorcing a Narcissist – The Lure, The Loss and The Law”. Both publications will go on sale through Bath Publishing in January 2021.
The first, a Practitioner’s Guide is intended for family practitioners. The second, a “partner” book, is intended for the spouse or partner of an individual suffering with NPD.
Webinar and virtual book launch for family practitioners
To mark the launch of these publications a webinar organised by Bath Publishing will be held on Tuesday 8th December 2020 at 12 noon. Karin and Dr McKenna will be present to discuss the topic. Bookings can be made online and the £60 + VAT fee includes a free digital and hard copy of the book. Click on the link below for booking details.
- PODCAST: Introducing Narcissism in Divorce
- Book Launch: Divorcing a narcissistic partner.
- Christmas and New Year Office Opening
- Webinar and Book Launch: Narcissistic Clients: Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
- An opportunity to get your place at our webinar for free
- New Book: A Practical Guide to Divorce for the Silver Separators
- Karin Walker quoted in national newspaper
- Coronavirus Business Continuity Notice
- KGW Family Law celebrates its 8th birthday
- KGW Family Law to present Silver Separators Seminars in 2020
- KGW Law supports initiative to encourage young women artists
- Simon Clark successfully completes Arbitration qualification
- Karin Walker invited to present at prestigious legal conference
- KGW Family Law sponsors Society of Women Artist's Young Artist Award
- Karin Walker named leading lawyer by Chambers UK
- Divorce doesn't have to be devastating. A short film by Resolution.
- Resolution podcast. Karin Walker and Susan Kingston (Withers) talk about methods of Family Dispute Resolution.
- KGW Law shortlisted for prestigious legal award
- KGW Divorce Online
- Karin Walker becomes a member of the Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
- Guildford Shakespeare Company 10th Birthday
- Planning your wedding
- Christmas is a time for families - or is it?
- coming soon